• United Kingdom

    Helpline No.

    (+44) 0203 4882 308

Fiancé Visa

A Fiancé Visa UK can be used by the partner of a British citizen or person with settled status to enter the UK to get married.

Both parties must also pass the 'genuine relationship test' to be eligible.

The applicant is not able to work on a Fiancé Visa and can move from a Fiancé Visa to a Spouse Visa as long as they meet the application requirements.

Mandatory requirements that you must meet:

  • The sponsor (in the UK) and the applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of submission.
  • The Sponsor and the applicant must have physically met with each other, but please note that arranged marriages where the couple have met is also acceptable.
  • The couple intend to marry within 6 months of the fiancé visa being granted whilst in the UK.
  • The couple intend to live together permanently after getting married.
  • The couple to demonstrate that there is adequate accommodation for them to live in and be support themselves without recourse to public funds.

Further information, help, and advice

Our team of specialists have years of experience in visa services. We work with clients under Section 84 of the 1999 Immigration Act and can submit your UK visa application to the Home Office to be dealt with on the same day.

For more information and advice on UK immigration law and UK visa applications please contact us on 0203 488 2308 or email us at

WorldWide Immigration
WorldWide Immigration