10 Year Long Residence Further Leave to Remain

You can apply for further leave to remain for 2 years using FLR (LR) form if you have completed 10 years in the UK continuously and lawfully. Normally, you need to apply for further leave to remain on the basis of your 10 years long residence if you havenot completed the Life in the UK test or met the English Language requirement.

Further information, help, and advice

Our team of specialists has years of experience in visa services. We are registered with the OISC at Level 3 to provide Immigration advice and services.

For more information and advice on UK immigration law and UK visa applications please contact us on 0203 488 2308 or at Info@worldwideimmigration.co.uk

Get in touch with us

Looking for the Best Visa Consulting?